Facility & Capability
Our production plants are equipped with state of the art as well as customized manufacturing equipment suited for manufacturing products to customer requirements with the highest productivity and minimal fall out rates.
Since we are a product company it is all the more important for us to follow market expectations in terms of product mix, volume manufacturing and product offering. At the same time, it is highly important that we set new standards and benchmarks in product reliability as well as product sustenance as we provide a 2-year warranty across product categories.
Our highly flexible set up; dedicated work force and customer focused manufacturing teams make us a preferred supplier for their diverse lighting needs, customers are most comfortable placing their lighting requirements with us since we work as their extended factories with the most transparent systems.
We are constantly upskilling our technical staff, helping them adapt to the fast-changing technology, customer needs, product requirements etc. We also train the fresh inductees at our premises to enable them to acquire adequate skills and while understanding their skill gaps.
Manufacturing equipment installed includes the following :
1. Fully automated, state of the art, highly flexible, high speed SMT Line
2. Semi-Automatic Wave Soldering Machine (ROHS)
3. Bulb Holder Electrical Clinching Machine
4. Pad Printing Machine
5. Temperature Controlled Soldering Irons
6. Solder Paste Mixer
7. Stencil Storage Racks
8. Feeder Storage Racks
9. Board Storage Trolleys
10. 6 Manual Insertion Lines
11. 4 Product Assembly Lines
12. DRY Cabinets
13. Fully Automated State of the Art Multi Voltage Burn In Test Line
14. LUX METER (LX-101A)
15. DIGITAL POWER METER(WT210)
16. LABORATORY DC POWER SUPPLY (GPR-11H30D)
17. DIGITAL CC&CV DC POWER SUPPLY (WY3005-V100)
18. AC POWER SOURCE
19. POWER ANALYSER (WT500)